A detailed event guide, complete with pictures, anecdotes and stories from 3 Canadian missionaries in Dublin Ireland.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Holidays and The Team

So, these are kind of backwards, and once again, please forgive the formatting! These are from Christmas, New Years and St Paddy's Day here in Dublin!

Tasha, Kiki, Jen, Chelsey and Shelley eating junk food and watching (what turned out to be) a fabulous game of Rugby! That's our living room - it's a little crowded cause there's a mattress on the floor! Bless you and your back Jason!!) (March 06)

Jason and our lovely friend Konrad! Thick as thieves but so much quieter. (March 06)

St Paddy's Day! March 17th 2006 - Shelley, Chelsey, Kiki and Jason, all decked out in their Paddy's decorations! We had so much fun shopping with Tasha for the most embarassing hat for Jason to wear - and he's hiding his delight - he truly loved it.

See! He's smiling! He loves that hat! I (Jen) look like a 10 year old in this picture. And you will all be relieved to note that shortly after this picture was taken, I got my hair cut. Yikes. (March 06)

YAY! Kiki and I on the Ha'Penny Bridge in Dublin City Center - this was New Years 2005 and we had a blast that night.

*Sigh* Our ghetto fabulous Christmas tree. Special thanks to Todd, Eric, Josh, Tasha and Jenn for making us this beautiful tree that we still haven't taken down, despite urging from ... well ... everyone. We couldn't afford to buy one, and we came home and they had made one for us! We were, and still are, delighted!!

One of my favourite pics of all time. Kiki, my beautiful sister Tina and I on New Years 2005. It was such an amazing blessing to have her here in Dublin - and we had sooo much fun.

Stay tuned - there's more to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That totally was my first time watching rugby, and it was so awesome. Probably cause of the people I was watching it with. heehee you guys are awesome. I loved my time over there, and cant wait to see you guys again. LOVE U!

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home