A detailed event guide, complete with pictures, anecdotes and stories from 3 Canadian missionaries in Dublin Ireland.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Now Showing: Jen and Kiki's Theater of Shame

Because we can't post pics of the kids we minister to right now (without signed permission etc), we decided to take one for the team, and post the most embarassing pics we have of US since arriving in Ireland. Kiki wouldn't let me post her most embarassing ones, so I will have to show you them when we get home - but mine are here. Oh yes, I have no shame. Please remember, we don't always look like this ...

Taken on Kiki's birthday outside the restaurant. Yes, this was taken in public. I don't know how I made my face take that shape ...

This pic is funny not only because Kiki is slightly cross-eyed in it, but because it's on an angle. I maintain it wouldn't be nearly as comical if it had been taken the right way up.

Also taken outside the restaurant on Kiki's birthday. I think we were trying to take a picture of something behind her, but on closer examination, her facial expression is still the funniest thing in the shot.

This is a tradition for me. If you leave your camera unattended, I will take this exact picture for you. Ask all my family and friends, everyone has at least one of these pictures. The best part is how straight my eyebrow is.

Okay, I never ever wanted this picture to get leaked. I know .. it's hideous and I look jaundice. It's completely humiliating but terribly funny because, again, look how straight my eyebrow is!! I hate myself because of this picture, but Kiki wouldn't let me put up the next one unless I showed you this one.

Kiki almost didn't let me put this up - but clearly it's majestic. I love it. Her beautiful blue eyes, that look of stunned confusion, and the slack jaw. This is what she looked like when that cupboard went flying across the kitchen.

We hope you enjoyed this Theater of Shame and that it made you giggle and, quite possibly, miss us less.

Much Love,
J and K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home